Vacancy exist for the role below:
Position: Store Officer
Requirement: Minimum of 2 year related experience and educational qualification in Applied/Social Sciences.
• Plan the layout of store and other storage areas, considering turnover, size, weight, and related factors of items stored.
• Advise the Company on care and preservation of items received and stored; and also advises on methods and use of equipment in handling, storing and maintaining.
• Review stock records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures, and to determine adequacy of stock levels. • Count, sort, or weigh incoming articles to verify receipt of items on requisition or invoices.
• Examine stock to verify conformance to specifications.
• Schedule work for special and periodic inventories of stock.
• Trace history of items to determine reasons for discrepancies between inventory and stock control records and recommends remedial actions to resolve discrepancies.
• Distribute stock among production workers, keeping records of material issued.
• Determine methods of storage, identification, and stock location, considering temperature, humidity, height and weight limits, turnover, floor loading capacities, and required space.
• Assign duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to company’s policies and procedures.
• Study and standardize procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
• Prepare composite reports from individual reports of subordinates.
• Move or transport material or supplies to other departments
• Study records and recommends remedial actions for reported non-usable, slow moving, and excess stock.
Perform other responsibilities as directed by the Production Pharmacist
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org, using Store Officer as subject