“Act the way you want to feel.”
This week has been weird aaaand it’s only Wednesday. I’ve been in a funky anxious mood and not sure how to shake it. I’m not sure if it’s finally getting our stuff and unpacking, the fact that I’ve skipped my birth control one too many days and figure I’ll just start a new week on Monday, maybe the extra wine I’ve had….Whatever it is, it’s been taking my energy and I’m not here for it.
I heard that quote today during a work call and it slapped me right in the face. So, I got up, danced around, took trig for a walk, and wrote out 10 reasons why I am so stinkin’ grateful for this business and the opportunity to do what I do. I wanted to be happy & grateful, so I acted happy & grateful. Here is what I wrote out:
1. Helping & influencing others
2. Work from home & creating my own hours
3. Extra pup walks during the day
4. All expenses paid trip to Disney in October
5. The support system & community
6. Vacation time on my own terms
7. Evenings at home with the hubs
8. Steady income
9. Learning to put myself first & work on me
10. The purpose behind the hustle
Sometimes you just need a little slap in the face to realize how amazing everything is and how grateful you should be.
OHHH and girlfriend, if you can’t think of 10 things about your job you’re grateful for, click the link in my bio and fill out my coach/influencer application. #ButReally #TheListShouldBeNeverEnding