Sisters... We’re highlighting our founder @fitnesswink this week. We wanted to have fun with our community and share a few things about each of our sisters that you may not know. These women pour into this community and into our events. They are a part of the planning meetings, culture and the long term vision. We are so honored to run with all of you and look forward to learning more about all the women in this community and hearing your stories.
Here’s 11 fun facts about Jess:
1. I’m a grandma.
2. I have a daughter who’s 21 & married & a son who is 5.
3. I lost my mom at 26, hardest life event to date & raised my sister after my mom died.
4. I travel the world praying for people.
5. I’m a fitness pro athlete.
6. I used to battle depression, I am healed and set free.
7. I graduated with a BA in criminal Justice, and wanted to be a real life Charlie’s Angel.
8. I was a competitive all around gymnast.
9. I’m 4’11, My son was 9lbs 12oz when he was born via c-section. (How is that even possible?) 10. I didn’t know what froyo was until a few years ago.
11. I sleep with my eyes slightly open. #sisterhoodcollective #bettertogether #community #funfacts