Throw back to our holiday last year ☀️ Life can be challenging at times and with schedules filled to the brim with to do lists, it can be very easy to let things get on top of you.
Stress and anxiety can be very difficult to deal with on a daily basis and for some, it can make life difficult to deal with.
Here’s a few tips on how to manage the times when things get a bit overwhelming 😊
1. Get some exercise 🏋️♀️ this doesn’t need to be a full on gym session, but getting your body moving will help lift your mood and make you feel more relaxed. Go for a walk in the fresh air, take some deep breaths and come back to things with a fresh mindset.
2. Practice mindfulness. Stress often comes from worrying about what has happened in the past or what is going to happen in the future. Take 5 to 10 mins to just be present in the now. There are apps you can use to help you get started such as headspace.
3. Look after yourself. When we’re stressed we often want to eat all the sweets and crisps. Remember to nourish your body too. Make sure your meals are nutrient dense, so there’s veggies and quality meats there to help your body deal with any added stress.
4. Take some time out for you. With a massive to do list this can seem like the last thing you want to do. But taking as little as 15 minutes to do something just for you can help you gain back a bit of control and quieten your mind a little. Run a bath, read some of your favorite book, go for a walk. Whatever makes you feel good. 😃
5. Focus on what you can control and forget about what you cannot. Worrying about things out with your control is a complete waste of your energy. It won’t change anything. Instead focus on what you can control or change and make a plan to overcome these things and take back control of the situation.
Life should be enjoyed. Don’t let stress or worry get in the way of that 💕
Time to book another holiday I think 😜
#holidays #stressrelief #takecontrol #taketimeoutforyou #fatloss #fionalivingstonefitness #empowered #empoweryou #nutrition #getoutside #relax